How to Apply
Apply in person at one of our 5 Blue Arbor Office Locations
– Download an Employment Application
*You may print our application for completion and either bring into a local office, fax, email, or mail back to us.
After downloading our application above, you will need to visit one of our Blue Arbor office locations to complete the process. You will need the following items, including your printed application with you:
Two forms of identification. One must be a valid state or government issued ID (ex. Driver’s license, State ID Card, or Military ID) AND either a Social Security Card (non-laminated, and signed) or a Birth Certificate. A valid US Passport will suffice for both forms of identification.
Residences spanning the last 10 years. This is for your criminal background check. Be sure to include the house number, street, city, state, zip code and county.
Previous employer contact information. We use this information for employment verification. YOU are responsible for making sure these names and telephone numbers are current and up-to-date. For all positions be prepared to list your past work history with correct dates of employment. If you have a letter of recommendation on Company letterhead, this will speed up your application process.
Professional resume. A professional resume is required for office and clerical positions. Please limit your resume to 2 pgs.
**If you have any diplomas, certificates, licenses, etc. please bring these in as well. Certain clients do require proof of education.
Pre-employment screening consists of:
- Personal interview
- Verification of previous work history
- References from previous places of employment
- Statewide criminal background check for state(s) of residency
- Credential and/or license verification
- Credit Report (if applicable to placement)
- Motor Vehicle Report (if applicable to placement)
- Personal references (if applicable to placement)
- Drug testing
- Skills testing (typing, clerical, accounting, dexterity, etc.)