We’ll find the right job for you.
We’re here to help you SUCCEED.
It’s not just about a job. It’s about finding the right job. One where your skill set is being used, where you feel both challenged and rewarded.
We uphold some of the highest industry standards. What does this mean for you?
- All applicants receive personal attention from one of our dedicated Staffing Specialists
- We require clients with to provide a safe working environment for all our employees
- Blue Arbor works with over 2500 companies across the southeastern U.S., and strive to match candidates with the best opportunities available
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Need another reason to apply?
Check out these benefits of finding a job through Blue Arbor.
- No Fees – Did you know some agencies charge job seekers a placement fee? NOT HERE! Applying for work with Blue Arbor is easy-peasy, lemon squeezy…and ALWAYS FREE!
- Competitive Wages – Through market research & industry standards, we strive to stay on the cutting edge of our ever-changing business climate. We work hard FOR YOU – to ensure our clients offer the most competitive wages, per industry and area.
- Temp-Hire, Temporary, Part Time & Full Time Positions – We have something for everyone. Jump to the bottom to learn about these options.
- Payroll Deductions – Enjoy no fuss with our wage garnishment options. All employees are paid electronically via direct deposit, therefore any garnishment can be automatically setup for weekly deduction. Child support, school loans, state garnishments, taxes, Health Insurance (Indemnity & MEC) can all be automatically deducted, as needed.
- Medical Insurance Options – All Blue Arbor employees are offered Health Insurance benefits in compliance with ACA.
- Safety Education – Think Safe, work safe, be safe. We promote a safety conscious work environment for all of our employees. In addition, you will receive any and all appropriate training to ensure you’re educated to work safely.
- Additional Skills Training – In addition to earning a competitive wage, finding work through Blue Arbor means you will gain valuable opportunities to build your skill set.
- Increased Work Experience – Building work experience is critical to staying competitive in today’s work force. Your resume will get a boost from the new skills you will learn on the job.
- Flexible Job Hours – You’re in control here. As mentioned above, we offer a variety of work options so we can find something that will suit almost any schedule. You let us know your availability and we’ll try to find the right position for you.
We have job options that work for all job seekers.
- TEMP-HIRE: Seeking something with long term potential? This one is for YOU! Many clients hire temporary workers on a temp-hire basis. These positions have the full potential to transition from temporary to permanent hire. That can be a terrific option for individuals looking to “lay some roots down” with a more “permanent” placement.
- TEMPORARY: Visiting grandma for your summer vacation and want to fill some time (and earn some pocket $$$)? Or perhaps you’re looking to try on different “work hats” to find a job that really gives you joy? Temporary positions are perfect for just that – short & sweet, as well as just enough to give you taste. Find one you really love and we’ll look for a temp-hire version.
- PART TIME: Limited on available work hours? No problem – we have part time options that are perfect for anyone seeking to work 30 hours or less per week. Live a little, work a little…it’s all about balance, right?!
- FULL TIME: 40+ hours a week your jam? This one is yours. Whether you’d rather work five 8hr days, four 10hr days, over time, 1st/2nd/3rd/swing shifts, weekdays, weeknights, weekends, this one has it all.
Let us help you achieve success with the right job. Contact us today.