- No children allowed . For the safety of your child(ren), and to maintain the integrity of all Blue Arbor facilities, no children are allowed in the testing, interview, or screening areas. The ONLY EXCEPTION is if the child is a donor. Anyone accompanied by a child will be asked to re-schedule when childcare arrangements are made.
- Firearms and weapons prohibited. All firearms and/or weapons of any kind are prohibited from all Blue Arbor facilities. The ONLY EXCEPTION is law enforcement.
- Disrespectful language, aggressive behavior, threats and/or violence of any kind will NOT be tolerated. Any individual whom engages in disrespectful language, aggressive or threatening behavior, or violence of any kind will be asked to leave our facility immediately. Any such incidents may result in the contact of local law enforcement.
- Misrepresentation of identity or intent prohibited. Any individual whom provides false identity or misrepresents their intent will be asked to leave our facility immediately. Any such incident may result in the contact of local law enforcement.
How long will it take for me to be placed in a position?
This varies, as we place employees in a diverse range of positions. To ensure your application is processed quickly, make certain you provide valid reference phone numbers, and follow up with your staffing specialist regarding your application status.
How do I apply?
Visit our Job Seeker page and select “Apply Now” to complete our online application. You may also walk in and apply at any of our office locations, during normal business hours.
I’m applying for work. What do I need to bring?
- Appropriate identification for I9 purposes (a complete list of acceptable forms of identification may be found here ).
- A list of your previous addresses for the last 10 years (for background check purposes).
- Job History (including phone numbers, for reference purposes).
I am currently an employee. How do I retrieve my online credentials?
Across the top toolbar of our website, select Login > Employee Login. From here, select “Create Account” and follow the prompts. Please note, you will NOT be able to retrieve your credentials if we do NOT have an email address on file. If you need to add an email address to your account, please contact us.
How do I view/print my direct deposit voucher (or check stub)?
Select Login > Employee Login on the top right hand side of our website. Once logged in, select Checks > View Payroll Check History.
When is payday?
Every Friday. Our pay periods run from Sunday through Saturday.
How do I get paid?
Our employees are paid via direct deposit. You may set up your weekly direct deposit for a checking account, savings account or pay card. To print out a timecard, click here.
I need to update my application information.
Already on file with us, but need to add or change some info? You can make updates such as contact info, work history, education history, skills, etc., here. Just log in and update away!